- spacepugs likes this
- danirya likes this
- valerie likes this
- thegoldfishnamedcolin reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- aleksaevans reblogged this from geekandsundry
- aleksaevans likes this
- thekonietzkystrain likes this
- ohantarctica reblogged this from geekandsundry
- ohantarctica likes this
- britt-man reblogged this from geekandsundry
- britt-man likes this
- thegreymackeral likes this
- wordhord likes this
- brunos-geek-reviews likes this
- fbotu reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- fbotu likes this
- nightingale-assassin likes this
- geekandsundry posted this
arcadysabo asked: Crackship: Veronica Mars/Stephanie Brown. Nothing better than Sassy, snarky, down on their luck blondes that decide to take on CRIME! Plus, Steph's natural optimism would help balance out Veronica's pessimism, while Veronica's even-ness would balance out Steph's rage issues. (Steph's been known to hit people with bricks...) (If you didn't know, Stephanie Brown is a DC Comics character from Gotham City. She was Spoiler, then Robin, then Batgirl, then erased in the New 52.)
I LOVE this! I was getting into the Batman comics right as Steph took up the cape as Robin, and...
as far as i can tell from my dash there’s some sort of gay musical olympics...
Favourite moment from Table Top.
Never, EVER pull an Anne Wheaton while playing Ticket...
Andrew: So... we're like, finished college.Graham: Yeah. Finally, now we can turn our full attention towards zombies.... ...