Felicia goes Neo-Victorian in a steampunk photo shoot and quite possibly offends cute dog owners everywhere…
- maychild reblogged this from geekandsundry
- snowpond likes this
- bernie-mcbear likes this
- whykay likes this
- lisacle likes this
- bamf2me reblogged this from geekandsundry
- batter-bitch reblogged this from geekandsundry
- cupcakequeenb reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- vicevirtueandviceversa reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- vicevirtueandviceversa likes this
- iosonolagommatulacolla likes this
- jhfkkghcjcft5e56 likes this
- librascurio likes this
- lordammon likes this
- sookxs reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- soshistorm likes this
- floating-generation likes this
- gitmon likes this
- mykol78 likes this
- majormouse reblogged this from geekandsundry
- agrownupgeekgirl likes this
- shippage likes this
- wordhord likes this
- elrincondeladios likes this
- nightingale-assassin likes this
- patzw reblogged this from geekandsundry
- ann-boleyn likes this
- geekandsundry posted this
arcadysabo asked: Crackship: Veronica Mars/Stephanie Brown. Nothing better than Sassy, snarky, down on their luck blondes that decide to take on CRIME! Plus, Steph's natural optimism would help balance out Veronica's pessimism, while Veronica's even-ness would balance out Steph's rage issues. (Steph's been known to hit people with bricks...) (If you didn't know, Stephanie Brown is a DC Comics character from Gotham City. She was Spoiler, then Robin, then Batgirl, then erased in the New 52.)
I LOVE this! I was getting into the Batman comics right as Steph took up the cape as Robin, and...
as far as i can tell from my dash there’s some sort of gay musical olympics...
Favourite moment from Table Top.
Never, EVER pull an Anne Wheaton while playing Ticket...
Andrew: So... we're like, finished college.Graham: Yeah. Finally, now we can turn our full attention towards zombies.... ...