New Flog! Felicia now prefers to be called by her YoYo name, The F Bomb.
- hydro-dragon likes this
- stardustpaste reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- jaydbee likes this
- echelon13 reblogged this from geekandsundry
- echelon13 likes this
- cyberfemme likes this
- snowpond likes this
- lisacle likes this
- sketkh likes this
- babyklovesmovies likes this
- thekonietzkystrain likes this
- michygeary reblogged this from supcake and added:
- michygeary likes this
- the-lucky-ducky reblogged this from geekandsundry
- stalky-stalk-stalk likes this
- tailz1smith likes this
- supcake reblogged this from geekandsundry
- armageddonmandate likes this
- abdayw likes this
- timothymakin likes this
- badinfluencespeaks reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- kittehkatie likes this
- mykol78 likes this
- kperlee likes this
- artling-fiasco likes this
- nisiemoo likes this
- the-lucky-ducky likes this
- sookxs reblogged this from geekandsundry
- geekandsundry posted this
arcadysabo asked: Crackship: Veronica Mars/Stephanie Brown. Nothing better than Sassy, snarky, down on their luck blondes that decide to take on CRIME! Plus, Steph's natural optimism would help balance out Veronica's pessimism, while Veronica's even-ness would balance out Steph's rage issues. (Steph's been known to hit people with bricks...) (If you didn't know, Stephanie Brown is a DC Comics character from Gotham City. She was Spoiler, then Robin, then Batgirl, then erased in the New 52.)
I LOVE this! I was getting into the Batman comics right as Steph took up the cape as Robin, and...
as far as i can tell from my dash there’s some sort of gay musical olympics...
Favourite moment from Table Top.
Never, EVER pull an Anne Wheaton while playing Ticket...
Andrew: So... we're like, finished college.Graham: Yeah. Finally, now we can turn our full attention towards zombies.... ...