Tonight’s hangout was MetaDating: Hatoful Boyfriend. Guys…I….I kinda wanna date a pigeon now. WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME
- giveageeksomelove reblogged this from geekandsundry
- sempertyrannosaurus reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- juuryoku reblogged this from nekonekopunch and added:
- nekonekopunch reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- vampire-of-soda likes this
- texelations reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- texelations likes this
- designflawed reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- designflawed likes this
- redheadedcraziness reblogged this from geekandsundry
- redheadedcraziness likes this
- severalversionsofjean likes this
- gameass reblogged this from geekandsundry
- gottischan reblogged this from geekandsundry and added:
- small-thought reblogged this from geekandsundry
- underdome-riot likes this
- hamofabe likes this
- holmes-doc likes this
- supcake likes this
- geekandsundry posted this
arcadysabo asked: Crackship: Veronica Mars/Stephanie Brown. Nothing better than Sassy, snarky, down on their luck blondes that decide to take on CRIME! Plus, Steph's natural optimism would help balance out Veronica's pessimism, while Veronica's even-ness would balance out Steph's rage issues. (Steph's been known to hit people with bricks...) (If you didn't know, Stephanie Brown is a DC Comics character from Gotham City. She was Spoiler, then Robin, then Batgirl, then erased in the New 52.)
I LOVE this! I was getting into the Batman comics right as Steph took up the cape as Robin, and...
as far as i can tell from my dash there’s some sort of gay musical olympics...
Favourite moment from Table Top.
Never, EVER pull an Anne Wheaton while playing Ticket...
Andrew: So... we're like, finished college.Graham: Yeah. Finally, now we can turn our full attention towards zombies.... ...
book-Arya: Needle was ... even Sansa.show-Arya: Most girls are stupid.book-Brienne: As ladies die in childbed. No one sings songs about them.... ...