Felicia gets a little lazy with the Flog on Labor Day.
- theancientone55 likes this
- thehipsterencyclopedia likes this
- mechy-z likes this
- justasentientstar likes this
- throneofthecrimsonking likes this
- thegeekpath likes this
- andrew-heard likes this
- mykol78 likes this
- ohdangitsang reblogged this from geekandsundry
- harrydosh likes this
- derekleeketchum likes this
- artling-fiasco likes this
- bernie-mcbear likes this
- geekruminations reblogged this from geekandsundry
- thekonietzkystrain likes this
- uberexplorer likes this
- redshana likes this
- 108step likes this
- minaviendha likes this
- iloveyouspaceman likes this
- thegamesafoot likes this
- nittiotvaan reblogged this from geekandsundry
- supcake likes this
- ampersandellipses likes this
- omegafour reblogged this from geekandsundry
- emmaleeawkberg likes this
- geekandsundry posted this
arcadysabo asked: Crackship: Veronica Mars/Stephanie Brown. Nothing better than Sassy, snarky, down on their luck blondes that decide to take on CRIME! Plus, Steph's natural optimism would help balance out Veronica's pessimism, while Veronica's even-ness would balance out Steph's rage issues. (Steph's been known to hit people with bricks...) (If you didn't know, Stephanie Brown is a DC Comics character from Gotham City. She was Spoiler, then Robin, then Batgirl, then erased in the New 52.)
I LOVE this! I was getting into the Batman comics right as Steph took up the cape as Robin, and...
as far as i can tell from my dash there’s some sort of gay musical olympics...
Favourite moment from Table Top.
Never, EVER pull an Anne Wheaton while playing Ticket...
Andrew: So... we're like, finished college.Graham: Yeah. Finally, now we can turn our full attention towards zombies.... ...
book-Arya: Needle was ... even Sansa.show-Arya: Most girls are stupid.book-Brienne: As ladies die in childbed. No one sings songs about them.... ...