- derekleeketchum likes this
- amputeegangbang reblogged this from geekandsundry
- uselessparadigm reblogged this from geekandsundry
- sidoniehelena reblogged this from geekandsundry
- alidocious likes this
- abitofgeek likes this
- butchrosser likes this
- natertatertot likes this
- cobalt-templar likes this
- neenajaydon likes this
- thisgirlisstrangenoquestion reblogged this from geekandsundry
- anbero likes this
- narnianinsomniac reblogged this from geekandsundry
- nerdyhipster likes this
- ampersandellipses reblogged this from geekandsundry
- ampersandellipses likes this
- marissa1982 likes this
- tymethiefslongerthoughts likes this
- thegamesafoot likes this
- oplik likes this
- srriot likes this
- spectralsheep reblogged this from geekandsundry
- emmaleeawkberg likes this
- thepoetryofnospaces likes this
- geekandsundry reblogged this from thepoetryofnospaces
- daingerous likes this
- skycladgoddess likes this
- omfgomarhasisonherewtf reblogged this from thepoetryofnospaces and added:
- omfgomarhasisonherewtf likes this
- thepoetryofnospaces posted this
arcadysabo asked: Crackship: Veronica Mars/Stephanie Brown. Nothing better than Sassy, snarky, down on their luck blondes that decide to take on CRIME! Plus, Steph's natural optimism would help balance out Veronica's pessimism, while Veronica's even-ness would balance out Steph's rage issues. (Steph's been known to hit people with bricks...) (If you didn't know, Stephanie Brown is a DC Comics character from Gotham City. She was Spoiler, then Robin, then Batgirl, then erased in the New 52.)
I LOVE this! I was getting into the Batman comics right as Steph took up the cape as Robin, and...
as far as i can tell from my dash there’s some sort of gay musical olympics...
Favourite moment from Table Top.
Never, EVER pull an Anne Wheaton while playing Ticket...
Andrew: So... we're like, finished college.Graham: Yeah. Finally, now we can turn our full attention towards zombies.... ...
book-Arya: Needle was ... even Sansa.show-Arya: Most girls are stupid.book-Brienne: As ladies die in childbed. No one sings songs about them.... ...